Who doesn’t love banana bread? Soft, moist and delicious.
3 ripe bananas, mashed
100g butter, melted
1 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup five:am Organic Honey and Cinnamon Yoghurt
1 tsp bicarb soda
A pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups plain flour
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1 ripe banana, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Mash the ripe bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the butter, sugar and yoghurt before adding the bicarb soda and salt and mixing again.
- Add the flour to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased baking pan. Garnish with a banana cut in half and sprinkle with cinnamon before baking for 45 minutes or until the top is browned/when a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool on a baking rack before removing from the pan. Slice and enjoy while warm.