Light, fluffy and delicious. A dinner party favourite
For the Crust:
18 plain digestive biscuits
2 tbsp caster sugar
¼ tsp salt
150g unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling:
500g soft cream cheese
1½ cups caster sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups five:am Simply Greek Style Yoghurt
1 ½ cups thickened cream
1 punnet of fresh strawberries, sliced
- Line a baking dish with baking paper, leaving a 5cm overhang on each edge of the paper
- In a food processor, pulse the digestive biscuits until fine crumbs form. Add in the sugar, salt and melted butter and pulse again to fully combine.
- Transfer the crumbs into the baking dish. Spread the mixture evenly across the base of the dish, pressing down to create a firm base. Place the dish into the freezer.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla using an electric beater for three minutes or until light and fluffy. Add the yoghurt and beat until combined. Fold in the whipped cream with the spatula.
- Transfer the mixture into the chilled baking dish and spread evenly. Cover the dish with aluminium foil and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the dish using the baking paper overhang and transfer to a chopping board. Cut into squares, add sliced strawberries, and enjoy.