Little bursts of blueberry goodness covered in creamy yoghurt.
1 punnet of blueberries (approx 125g)
1 cup five:am Organic Vanilla Bean Yoghurt
1 tbsp stevia (or a natural sweetener of your choice i.e. honey or maple syrup)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yoghurt and stevia.
- In two batches, gently stir in the blueberries.
- Use a fork to scoop them out, making sure to tap off the excess yoghurt, and place on a lined baking tray.
- Place the tray into the freezer for an hour or until the berries are completely frozen.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer and enjoy anytime.