Refreshing, convenient packed with flavour snack
2 cups five:am Organic Natural Yoghurt or a five:am yoghurt of your choice
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
A pinch of salt
Chopped pecans, for garnish
Chopped mint, for garnish
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the yoghurt, honey, vanilla, lemon juice and salt in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Transfer the mixture onto the baking tray and use a spatula to spread to an even thickness.
- Place the berries and pecans on top of the mixture.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours or until completely firm.
- Garnish with mint and serve immediately. Keep the leftovers in the freezer and enjoy anytime.