These are so tasty you won’t want to share
500g chicken thighs
3/4 cup five:am Simply Greek Style Yoghurt
1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
2 cloves freshly crushed garlic
1/2 tbsp paprika
1/2 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp beetroot powder
2 tbsp oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
Salt (to taste)
Lemon wedges, parsley and extra yoghurt for serving
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yoghurt, ginger, garlic, spices, lemon juice, salt and beetroot powder and mix until smooth.
- Add in the chicken thighs and mix well until they are evenly coated with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Skewer the chicken and transfer to a wire cake rack. Place the wire cake tray onto a baking tray to minimise mess and cook in the oven for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- To serve, drizzle with yoghurt and garnish with parsley and lemon wedges