Welcome to snack heaven! These granola bars are great for a quick breakfast, or in the kids’ lunchboxes (if they don’t make it into yours first!). Try them with nuts and your favourite fruit too. And even better, they’re naturally sweetened with honey – no need for added sugar!
The must-haves include;
450g pack of five:am organic honey + cinnamon granola
3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
140ml of rice malt syrup or honey
To these bars weÕve added
1 cup roughly chopped dates
_ cup coconut flakes
Ébut feel free to add dried fruits, nuts, seeds or whatever you like!
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients together thoroughly using your hands to combine
3. Cover a 30 x 20 cm baking dish with baking paper and place the mixture in the dish.
4. Use the back of a spoon flatten the mixture out so that it covers the dish evenly
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
6. Cut into 12 bars and store in an air tight container