This might be the ultimate comfort dessert! The rich and exploding flavours of fresh, sweet mixed berries and peaches against the buttery, crunchy, spicy, super-moreish granola topping, baked to perfection… Mmmmmm.
1 punnet each of black berries, blueberries and raspberries
4 yellow peaches peeled, sliced and stoned (5-6 peaches)
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cups of five:am organic honey + cinnamon granola
30g organic butter
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C.
2. Combine sliced peaches, berries and spices in a ceramic or glass baking dish. Sprinkle the granola evenly over the fruit.
Evenly space almond size nobs of butter on top of the granola
3. Cover with foil and bake for 30 mins
4. Remove foil, increase the oven to 180 degrees C and bake for another 15minutes, or until the granola is browned and crisp and the juices are bubbly.
5. Serve warm with a dollop of five:am organic vanilla bean yoghurt.