Deliciously creamy Vanilla Bean snack
3/4 cup milk
1 cup five:am Organic Vanilla Bean yoghurt
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of fine sea salt
1/4 cup chia seeds
Desired toppings (fruit, nuts or granola)
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, yoghurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract and sea salt and use a whisk to combine.
- Add in the chia seeds and whisk the mixture again.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- After the pudding has been sitting for 6+ hours, whisk it to evenly distribute the chia seeds that have settled on the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon into bowls and serve with your desired toppings.